google search box

Custom Search

Friday, April 15, 2011

Dog Treat Bag Project- Little Scraps of Heaven

Welcome to your Friday and our Design Team at Little Scraps of Heaven's 
Friday Challenge!
This challenge was "Playful Paws" we were to chose a LSHD paper piecing that has paws such as a bear, bunny, kitty, dog etc. and there was to be embossing anywhere on your project...either dry or wet embossing. I decided to make a little Doggie Treat bag. I bought a treat bag at Michael's craft store with the circle window on it for around 1.50 and then I took a sheet of pattern paper from Imaginisce Just Imagine stripes to adhere as the background. I then used a 3 inch scallop circle punch on some blue cardstock paper. The blue cardstock paper I embossed with circles and adding a little glitter to the embossed dots. I used two other circle punches in two different sizes to create the red circle border around the window. For the stickers I used Recollections Dog stickers and Jolee's by you Doggie Treats dimensional stickers.

Paper piecing of the Doggie is from the Little Scraps of Heaven "Twitterpated Collection" HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment