google search box

Custom Search

Monday, December 21, 2009

New Cricut Cartridges Preview

Here is the list of new cartridges that will be available in my store soon

Tie The Knot Cricut Cartridge: This one has some beautiful images on it.

TietheKnot New Cricut Cartridges Announced

Heritage Cricut Cartridge:

Heritage New Cricut Cartridges Announced

Sentimentals cricut cartridge:

Sentimentals New Cricut Cartridges Announced

Songbird cricut cartridge:

Songbird New Cricut Cartridges Announced

Forever Young cricut cartridge: I Love the flowers on this one. I am not sure that I would

purchase this one for my collection or not. I guess if I saw projects that inspired me perhaps lol!

ForeverYoung New Cricut Cartridges Announced

I so want this cartridge! There are tags, cards, cupcake holders and party favors.

sweettreatscricutcartridge Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge Preview

sweettreatscricut Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge Preview

The preview above does not do this cricut cartridge justice. Please stop over at Diane’s blog, Capadia Designs. She took some awesome picture of the cartridge handbook and you can see for yourself why this will be one cartridge you will want to own! Please visit her blog here. I know that it will be one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment