google search box

Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

More on the Scrap Room



Whew! So busy last couple of days...Christmas is coming in warp speed! Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit. Hope all of you are keeping warm tonight...I am all wrapped up in a "Snuggie" lol! sippin a cup of Mexican Hot Chocolate. YUMMO!! Before I go crawl in bed for a good book I thought I would share with you some more pictures on how I set up my scrapbook room and ideas for organizing. I purchased my desk from Pottery Barn, the shelves above the desk from Home Depot (holds all my Cricut carts, chipboard embellishments and photos). The white storage boxes I purchased at Walmart. I have binders on my shelves to that are labeled Tutorials, Cutting files, Cricut shortcuts and sheets, Manufacturer info and layout ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment