google search box

Custom Search

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Layout Title Ideas



I am starting on a Christmas Layout that I will be posting in the next day or two and thought I would share with you some cute titles for your Christmas layouts that I have collected:

1. Believe in the Magic of Christmas
2. Christmas cookie and Holiday hearts....That's the way the holiday starts
3. Gingerbread boys!
4. Happy Holly-Days!
5. I can "Bearly" wait for Christmas (embellish page with Tear Bears)
6. In Search of the perfect tree
7. Merry Kiss-mis
8. Moo-ey Christmas
9. Santa, PLEASE STOP HERE!
10. Presents & Carols & Lights...Oh My!
11. Santa Express (train or mail theme)
12. Silver Belles (pictures with girls)
13. Tree-Mendous Wishes
14. A Season with a Precious Reason
15. Don't Peak, don't sneak, til' Christmas
16. Cold hands, Warm Hearts
17. Holiday memories warm even the coldest of days!
18. Come & See the Christmas tree!
19. Dear Santa, I've been sooooo good!
20. There's Magic in Believing
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment