google search box

Custom Search

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Illumination with Cutting Files




I made this for the challenge over at Cooking with the Cricut. 
Challenge #15- Shadow
I had so many ideas for this challenge it was hard to 
get started lol! I still have to decorate my mantel for
Valentine's day and I have these cylinder glass candle
holders I wanted to decorate. I took some wrapping tissue
and covered the glass holder with it. Then I created the flourish
frame border, circle doily frame and the kissing couple. I
am happy how it came out...its so much prettier in person but
you can still see how much it lights up with my battery 
candle inside.

I will be posting these cutting files that I created this
evening...stay tuned! Happy Creating

If you would like to check out the challenge over at Cooking 
with the Cricut check it out HERE 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant... great colors.
    Thanks for playing this week at CWC
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    Maria Elena - CWC DT
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and elegant, Janet! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute idea! It is beautiful! I may need to make some of these for Easter! TFS and congrats on your winning project!

    ReplyDelete