google search box

Custom Search

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daddy's Fishing Buddy Layout


This layout of my son Jayden trying out his first fishing lesson
unfortunately here in the Northwest (Washington State)
our spring can be our wettest and cloudiest time lol! At least
on this Spring day it wasn't raining or too cold to cast
away!
I just entered in the Challenge #7 over at
Little Scraps of Heaven...here is what the details are


I used the base pattern paper from MAMBI
and the two floral pattern papers are from Cloud 9
I used the little engineer paper piecing from Little
Scraps of Heaven's "Little Man's Make Believe Collection" and
then made my own hat to match my little boy's hat. The fishing pole 
paper piecing from their "On the Calendar August" 
The three floral embellishments that I used
are from K and Company.

1 comment: