google search box

Custom Search

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Son Jayden's Valentine's Class Party


FINALLY got these done after several hours! These are
goodie bags that have a friendship candy necklace that I gave  each child to make and eat. The scallop tag says"Friendship warms the heart" I purchased the cutting file from Silhouette.com My wishblade didn't cut the phrases well enough so I hand to hand cut the outlines **sigh** The red-polka dot scallop circle was punched  with a 3" punch. The blue inner circle cut from a 2.5 circle off of George Basic Shapes cartridge and I used my 2" hand punch for the white inner circle. The polka dot ribbon was purchased from Michael's. The friendship necklace kits I actually found on clearance at Target in a box that contained enough to do 10 necklaces for only 5 dollars!!! =D


Done with the class goodie bags on the right...these are the bingo prizes that each child will get as their prize. I bought the polka dot bags at target for only a dollar for all of them and inside is a small box of cards (Tinkerbell for girls...cars movie for boys) and a lolli pop. I bought the 24 boxes of cards all for only 4.99 at Target =D I made the bag topper on them with red with white stitched ribbon purchased at Michael's, Blue lace heart that is a punch by Martha Stewart purchased again at Michaels and cut the little hearts from the George Basic shape Cricut cartridge. The scallop circle on the front is a 3" scallop circle hand punch. I made the cutting file for the scallop trim candy
bag topper.



This is what I was up late last night doing lol! I couldn't believe 
I talked myself into printing out and then cutting and then pasting 22 Valentine Mobile craft projects for the class party but
they turned out so cute!!! I found this free printable
for the mobiles on the canon.com website =D









Jayden is doing his very first Valentine's card list =D




Jayden's Valentines cards for his class...after I had already made like 11 lady bug handmade cards Jayden pouted and said "but mommy I want to give them a treat and also the girls really like hello kitty not ladybugs" sooo...found these hello kitty candy box cards at Target for. Dollar each =D then to make it even more exciting was finding the toy story ones for the boys and the saying is "best friends" rather than "be mine" lol! Jayden signed each one himself =D

Here is the class pictures...we had a blast!




Me and my son Jayden






The Friendship Candy Necklaces were a hit!







Here is how the heart mobiles turned out


No comments:

Post a Comment