google search box

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Disney Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin Layout

Another layout done from our Disney World trip we took a few months ago. Here I only had two photos and the main photo of my little guy Jayden was slightly blury and you couldn't even see him behind that Astro Blaster lol! I still wanted to scrap the ride for his scrapbook though since this was a HIGHLIGHT of the park for him. I made up for it with fun embellishments =D 



Layout Recipe:
We R Memory: sewn cardstock-blueberry
Jenni Bowlin pattern paper: Sunny Day
Sassafras border stickers- Apple Flag banners
K and Company- Adhesive stickers- Girl Scout
Little Yellow Bicycle - 12 month cards **used one to look like a target** I then used a 1 inch paper punch for the center red target spot
The Buzz lightyear paper piecing I purchased last week on Ebay =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment