Stacey's Birthday Ribbon and Rhinestones Blog Hop
I want to thank EVERYONE for all the wonderful comments you have left for me along this hop...I smile HUGE when I read them and I really really appreciate it =D Today is the last day of this hop and I have in store for you a really fun tutorial for making your own party blowers...these are just adorable and you have to give one a whirl =D Here we go!!!
1. Stacey ~ http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
2. Kim ~ http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
4. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
5. Tanya ~ http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com/
6. Brie~ http://vintage53.blogspot.com/
7. Cathie~ http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
8. Nicole ~ http://creationsbymommy.com/
9. Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
10. Martha~ http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
11. Haidee~ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
12. Zoe ~ http://www.CraftyX.blogspot.com/
13. Kristal~ http://www.gettingcricky.com/
14. Raven~ http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
15. Jess~ http://www.kinderstampo.com/
17. Esmeralda ~ http://noahsarktwobytwo.blogspot.com/
18. Karle ~ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1890631198460&set=a.1890626638346.104027.1621905895&type=1&theater
Here is the party blower I created...are these cute or what??
Let's walk through the steps =D
Cut a piece of DSP to 2 1/2 x 12 inches.Score lengthwise at 1″ and 2″, leaving an 1/2 inch flap.
Apply sticky strip or thin double sided tape to length of 1/2 inch flap and along bottom edge. It is important to not have any gaps. Fold closed as shown
YAY!! We made party blowers =D and now to show you some blog candy I have in store for you...tomorrow I will be selecting a random winner through Random.org for a lucky follower who left comments to win these stickles! Winner will receive THREE bottles of Crystal Stickles
Your next stop on the hop is Tanya go over and see her amazing project she has in store for you along the way!