google search box

Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Girls Just Want to Have Fun Container Card Tutorial




The inside of the card reads "Live, Laugh, Love" and "Let the journey begin here"...this container card could be filled with little gifts, candy or any other little gift you want to tuck inside =D Here is how I made it:

First I took 4 sheets of 8.5x11 pink cardstock paper and with either a scor pal or I used the Martha Stewart scoreboard....score lines every 3/4 inch then accordion fold the papers like this:



I then took a decorative edge punch...the one I used was from Martha Stewart...punch one side of each of the four sheets 



 After you have folded all four sheets then you take a hot glue gun
and glue the bottom fold and the top fold to the corners....creating into a square frame....meshing the folds together like this:



Then embellish =D and I hot glued the bottom of this frame to another
8.5x11 sheet and scored it at the bind and at the flap that hangs over to enclose. I used a Friskers edger punch to make the scallop on the flap.




















1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful

    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete