google search box

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Altered Gift for Teacher

Last week I sadly missed Teacher Appreciation week with all thats
been going on and the putting our friends who had passed tragically, at rest.
Today I finally finished a little gift for the teacher =D I have a conference this Friday and thought I would give it to her then. I kept these really neat boxes from the Making Memories embellishment collections that I bought that came in these. This black box was from the Spellbound embellishment kit =D
Inside the box has four sections and I added little notes to each section with a little gift. The first one reads "You were mint to teach" and there is "Super Mints" tic tacs....the second reads "You really measure up" and there is a little tape measure tin with mints inside...the third one says " We are really stuck on you" and for this I made cute little band aid candies that I made from a candy mold....the last little box has a note that says "Just a note for the teacher" and the little note reads "The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book" =D

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I used to be an elementary teacher and would have loved to receive this :)

    ReplyDelete