google search box

Custom Search

Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day Blog Hop



Welcome to the Memories in Tyme blog hops - where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today and is anything relating to Mothers Day- doesn’t matter if it is a layout, card, mini album, or decorating item, if it’s about mom…it’ll be here!!! We all have one, and some of us even have 2 - or mom’s we wish were ours, and even our friends’ mom’s who turn into ours as well… I have been lucky to have the amount of amazing women in my life, all who have taught me one thing or another about being a mom! Let’s celebrate MOM’s here!!!

Now, if you just happened upon my blog, then please go back to the beginning which is at Lynda’s blog (http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/). Besides, the beginning is always the best anyway!!!





MOTHER'S DAY CARD
"YOU ARE MY CUP OF TEA"


Today I have something special to show you....I created a Mother's Day card titled " You are My Cup of Tea" and a you tube video on how I made it showing you also the products used to make it. My mother and I love having tea time together. We have been having tea time since I can remember =D It is such a special tradition we share. 





You Tube Video



BLOG CANDY:

One lucky winner will receive a goodie pack for scrapbooking - in order to get in on the drawing, make sure to:

1. Be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post

I also have a fanpage over on Facebook if you would like follow me and keep in touch (this is not required of course for the blog candy =D) I would just like to show and tell!
Here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamscrapbooks/161518573921032 

2. Please check out everyone's blogs and leave a comment on theirs...the more you do the more entries you will get!

Thank you for checking out my project, now follow the links below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!! Next up on the hop is Lori's Blog, make sure you check out her fun project!!!


Blog List:



1. Lynda - http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/

2. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/

3. Claire - http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/......YOU 

12 comments:

  1. Janet, I am thrilled to be the very first comment ! Your card is sooooo beautiful and watching the excellent video brought tears to my eyes at how much love & care (and embellishments..LOL) went into this collage card. I love the antique shabby feel and the fact that you truly created this card and not just put a stamp down and colored it...true crafting!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent today..Happy Mother's Day.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and video. Your work is awesome. I just subscribed to you on FB and You Tube. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Your card is gorgeous!!! You put a lot of LOVE into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lady! Your card is beautiful! Where did you get that hot glue gun holder? Did your husband make it for you? I want one! I'm going to mark this page so I can show this to my hubby!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and stunning card! Love watching you put it together in the video and I love how you presented it in your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card..So girly and perfect for your mom!
    Traditions are wonderful things, I am glad you and your mom have yours..:)

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go.. You I'd a beautiful card. I would love to enter the contest.
    Peppermint

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go.. You I'd a beautiful card. I would love to enter the contest.
    Peppermint

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet, your card is amazing. So elegant.
    (I like the way you displayed it as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, great video and wonderful picture. I lost my mom 3 years ago so always enjoy every minute you can with your mom.

    ReplyDelete