google search box

Custom Search

Friday, June 17, 2011

Top 10 of Kindergarten Layout


Page One


Page Two


Today is Friday Challenge day for the Little Scraps of Heaven Design Team and the challenge was to make a Graduation project using the school colors. Since I already finished my Grad layout last week I decided to do a layout on my son's Top 10 of Kindergarten. Jayden's favorite #1 of course was recess =D, followed by #2 with meeting his best buddy David, Friday Popcorn days, having mommy as room mom, favorite subject was computer class, loved painting and music class, his teacher, his Car's movie backpack and Wednesdays since it was his turn for Show and tell =D

The paper piecings I used are Little Scraps of Heaven's Grad collection found HERE
Paper used were by Reminisce
Embellishments and stickers: EK Success Stickers "playground"...Chipboard Alpha by colorbok, 10 things pocket by Deja Views

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your layout! So cute, bright & cheerful..All of your projects are just FABULOUS your so creative..Thank-you for very much sharing your creativity with us~..Scrappingmamma~

    ReplyDelete