- 4" flexible vinyl ducting (like they use to vent dryers and appliances)
- white works better than metal...I used the metal because I couldn't find the white at my Home Depot
- a 20 foot length of it will make 18 - 2' pumpkins but I made 3 large pumpkins with mine
- hot glue gun/ glue
- orange, high gloss spray paint
- green and brown felt for the leaves and stem
- wire cutters (note: I had to use a branch cutter to cut the wire it took a little work lol)
- pre cut the vinyl ducting into 24 inch sections (you will need scissors to cut through the vinyl, then a wire cutter to snip the middle wire apart)
- Using orange high gloss spray paint, lightly coat the entire pumpkin.
- Let dry 30 minutes.
- Then use hot glue gun to secure pumpkin closed
- I then used the hot glue gun to glue the felt leaves and stem