google search box

Custom Search

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pumkin Craft Using Dryer Vent Ducting


Materials:

  • 4" flexible vinyl ducting (like they use to vent dryers and appliances)
    • white works better than metal...I used the metal because I couldn't find the white at my Home Depot
    • a 20 foot length of it will make 18 - 2' pumpkins but I made 3 large pumpkins with mine
    • scissors
  • hot glue gun/ glue
      
  • orange, high gloss spray paint
      
  • green and brown felt for the leaves and stem
            
  • wire cutters (note: I had to use a branch cutter to cut the wire it took a little work lol)
Instructions 


  • pre cut the vinyl ducting into 24 inch sections (you will need scissors to cut through the vinyl, then a wire cutter to snip the middle wire apart)
  • Using orange high gloss spray paint, lightly coat the entire pumpkin.
  • Let dry 30 minutes.
  • Then use hot glue gun to secure pumpkin closed
  •  I then used the hot glue gun to glue the felt leaves and stem


No comments:

Post a Comment